Sunday, April 18, 2010

We're all mad here..

I've been away. Not AWAY away, just away.

I've been playing with tumblr, I find it exciting and fascinating and overwhelming. Much like I find twitter - so that's either a grand thing or something to back away slowly from, while averting eyes.

I'm collecting post-it-notes of all sizes and colours, because I can, and I've started taking folate supplements.

I'm fascinated by all the things I don't know much about, and am very grateful for Wikipedia.

I unpacked all my scarves and jackets and thermal underthings yesterday - and now I see that we're looking at low to mid-20's for at least the next week or two. I wore a jumper to work today anyway, because I could.

I'm on here to catch up with what YOU'RE doing, because my adventures of late have been a little non-existant.

No comments:

Post a Comment