Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I clear my throat..

What can I say... I like to talk.

I've tried to keep quiet for some time now, and it's just got to stop. Even if I'm talking to myself and the nosey magpie out there, it's ok. I'm talking! Well, typing, really.

I don't know what makes a good 1st blog. Is it wittyness, intelligent insight, honesty and openness, mystery and hints at what is to come?

I think I'm witty. I'd like to think I've insights and more than a modicum of intelligence. I'm honest except when I'm not, like most folk. I don't know how mysterious this all makes me, but I guess that's a decison you will have to make as you get to know me.

Having typed all this at 1030 pm may not have been the wisest decision! It's bed and book time (solving murders with Colin Dexter this evening) so I'll let you get back to it.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment